Already a member? Please click here to renew or update your details in the members portal (VeryConnect).
You will need to log in via the members portal (Very Connect) in order to access the material in the Members’ area. Once logged in you will have access to
- the Bookshop Discount Code which will give you a 20 per cent discount on purchases in the bookshop at Kew and online
- the Publications area including
- the current editon of the members’ magazine Magna and an archive of past electronic copies (pdf) from 2011
- the newsletter Outreach (This is no longer published but there is an archive of past copies from editon no. 1 (November 2013) to February 2020.)
- online only articles and selected off-prints from Magna
- the Talks Programme area where recordings of many past online talks are available, where the speaker agreed to being recorded
- the Blog about the work and activities of the Friends
- various interesting Podcasts complement the articles and showcasing the wide range of material held in The National Archives
- the Governance section which has information about upcoming and past AGMs, including minutes from the meetings, the FTNA Constitution and CIO membership
For more information, please click on the links below:
- For a list of TNA projects that have been funded by the Friends in 2021, click here.
- Outreach, our newsletter, is suspended for the foreseeable future due to COVID-19, and news and updates can now be found from the updates link at the top of this page. The latest issue of our newlsetter was February 2020. Previous versions of the newsletter can be found in the newsletter archive.
The Friends’ Legacy leaflet is currently being updated. In the meantime the version written in July 2021 is available here.
Any specific membership questions should be sent to: email@example.com.
This is a shared members’ area so we welcome suggestions and ideas about how it can be developed with other features that could be included. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a Gift Aid Declaration form.