Welcome to our membership application page.
By becoming a member of the Friends, you can help us provide support to The National Archives in preserving the nation’s documentary heritage and making it more accessible to the public.
Please complete the membership application and payment sections below.
We offer the following membership categories:
- Individual membership (Category A)
- Concession membership (aged under 26 or over 60) (Category C)
In each case there is a “+ One” for joint membership for 2 persons at the same postal address (Category B and D)
- Charity / Corporate membership (Category E)
- Life membership (under 60 Category G and over 60 Category H)
The membership rates for 12 months from date of joining are shown in the table below.
The full rate is Rate 1. There are reduced rates if:
- You agree to automatic renewal of your membership by either bank standing order or
auto-renewals by PayPal or credit card (Rate 2), or
- You agree to receive the Friends’ magazine (Magna) in an electronic format, or collect from Kew (Rate 2)
- You agree to automatic renewal as above and to receive the Friends’ magazine electronically or collect from Kew (Rate 3)
|E||Charity or Corporate||60||55|
|F *||Overseas Supplement||5|
|G||Life Member under 60||500|
|H||Life Member over 60||325|
* Overseas Supplement applies only when magazine post option is selected for non-UK addresses.
Step 1: Personal information
After submitting this form you will be taken to Step 2 where you can make payment.