Outreach has been replaced by our new online FTNA Newsletter.
In this first issue for April 2023 you will find
- a welcome from the Vice Chairman Eileen Wicks and an update on our call for volunteers;
- an announcement about the upcoming AGM on Tuesday 20 June;
- an introduction to our new President, Dr Clare Jackson;
- a short biography of the new newsletter editor Jackie Worrall;
- a short biography of one of the new trustees Toby Ewin;
- an update on one of the projects supported by the Friends: LGBTQ Project and Premiere;
- an update on the publication schedule of Magna;
- an invitation from the newsletter editor who welcomes your contributions;
- and an update on the substantial amount of funding raised through easyfundraising
The April 2023 issue of the FTNA Newsletter can be found here.